This will be a quick post, because it was a failure.I started out with these 5 succulent plants.
I got them a while back at Home Depot, for around $2 a piece. I wanted to emulate some of the awesome terrariums I’ve been seeing in the blog world lately like this one
or, dare I dream, these ones from CB2.
Some mistakes were made on my part, like not transferring the plants for quite a while, and by the time they had spent a day or two in the glass container I put them in, they were dead.I lived in denial for a couple weeks about it, but then leaves started to fall off the plants, and the parts of the succulents were very dry and brittle. I dumped the plants and dirt in the garbage and resumed using the glass container as a candle holder on the coffee table.
Oh well. At least I can say I tried.